BangkaPro offers a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. The warranty period is effective from the date of purchase either directly from BangkaPro or an authorized dealer or agent.
This warranty is as follows:
One (1) month warranty on all privately used towable products such as our Swordfish models, Trilogy, Quattro, Soft Top Stand Up Paddle Boards, Soft Top Surf Boards.
Three (3) months warranty on all commercial water recreational products such as kayaks, water toys (water roller, Zorb, The Blob, etc.), towables (banana boats, flying fish etc.), inflatable stand up paddle boards, epoxy stand up paddle boards, pedal boats (Aqua Trike, Water Bike, PB300, etc.).
Six (6) months warranty on all outboard and inboard engines, PVC material Skipper Inflatable boats, Rascal Inflatable Boats
One (1) Year warranty on fiberglass boats, Barracuda and Decker Rigid Inflatable Boat,
Floating docks has a (2) year manufacturer's warranty.
Disclaimer and terms of the warranties:
THE WARRANTY BECOMES EFFECTIVE ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE AND MUST BE VERIFIED WITH YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR INVOICE DISPLAYING THE DATE OF PRODUCT PURCHASE.
BANGKAPRO WILL, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (EXCEPT FOR SHIPPING), REPAIR OR REPLACE DEFECTIVE PARTS WITH NEW PARTS OR SERVICEABLE USED PARTS THAT ARE EQUIVALENT TO NEW IN PERFORMANCE. ALL EXCHANGED PARTS AND PRODUCTS REPLACED UNDER THIS WARRANTY WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF BANGKAPRO.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO ANY PRODUCT NOT PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM BANGKAPRO OR ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS/DEALERS OR TO ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN DAMAGED OR RENDERED DEFECTIVE:
1. AS A RESULT OF ACCIDENT, MISUSE, NEGLECT, ABUSE OR FAILURE AND/OR INABILITY TO FOLLOW THE WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN THIS INSTRUCTION GUIDE;
2. BY THE USE OF PARTS NOT MANUFACTURED OR SOLD BY BANGKAPRO SUPPLIERS;
3. BY MODIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT; OR
4. AS A RESULT OF SERVICE, ALTERATION OR REPAIR BY ANYONE OTHER THAN BANGAPRO REPRESENTATIVE AND SHALL BE VOID. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR.
NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, HAS BEEN OR WILL BE MADE BY OR ON BEHALF OF BANGKAPRO OR BY OPERATION OF LAW WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR ITS INSTALLATION, USE, OPERATION, REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR.
HOW TO CLAIM WARRANTY SERVICES:
Read information below, make sure that damage is covered and within Limited Manufacturer Warranty timeframe.
If it is, please make digital photos clearly displaying nature of the damage and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with detailed description of the problem before repairs.
Please send us overall picture of the product, picture of the HULL ID (if available) attached to the product, so we can clearly identify model and serial number.
If you just received merchandise and found accessories that are defective or damaged during shipment, please send it back for a replacement.
OPTIONS TO RESOLVE WARRANTY ISSUE:
You will take or ship the product to the nearest authorized Repair Shop. If necessary, we will assist you in finding repair shop near you and will negotiate repair costs. Additionally we may opt to send BangkaPro authorized technician on BangkaPro's expense if the product falls under the scope of this warranty.
If defect is small and will not affect normal operation of the Product we will issue price adjustment or credit according to the level of defect.
If you are able to fix problem on your own, we will send you requested repair parts free of charge within the Philippines. Example: valve replacement, D-rings, fabric, glue, etc.
If damage is extensive and repair facility is not available within reasonable distance, customer will deliver Product to our nearest facility for repair or exchange.
If small accessories, such as hand pump or paddles, etc., have been found to be defective or damaged during shipment, please send it back for a replacement to.
Customer is responsible for the product shipping charges to BangkaPro. If the product damage is deemed caused by factory defect and the damage is covered by warranty, BangkaPro shall ship the product back to client free of charge. However, if the damage is not a factory defect then customer is responsible for shipping back.
Alternatively BangkaPro may send their technician to the client site and all transport cost and accommodation shall be bourn by the client.
If BangkaPro feels that the damages are as a result of customer neglect or improper use (as mentioned in the user manual) BangkaPro has the right to void this warranty and/or charge the customer for the cost of repairs.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ACCESSORIES:
1. We warranty each new accessory, including plywood seats, oars, carry bags, boat covers, seat cushions with under seat storage bags and front bow bags thereto (hereafter referred to as "Accessories") manufactured by us, to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Hand pump is complimentary gift and excluded from this warranty.
2. This warranty is as follows: A six (6) month guarantee on plywood seats and oars and three (3) month on the carry bags, boat covers, seat cushions with underseat storage bags and front bow bags of which the Accessories are manufactured will maintain its original purpose under normal conditions during such period.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR BANGKAPRO PRODUCTS:
1. We warranty each new BangkaPro inflatable boat, raft, kayak, paddle board, outboard engine, PWC, Water Taxi, Floating Docks, Fiberglass Boats, amphibians, and ATV thereto (hereafter referred to as "Product") manufactured by us, to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
2.The original receipt of purchase will be required upon submission of a Warranty claim and must clearly detail the date of purchase, the store where it was purchased, the product that was purchased, selling agent, and the sales receipt number. Manufacturer is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and/or illegible registrations.
3.Boats used for commercial use warranty is 6 months.
If any Product is purchased or used for rental or other commercial purposes, or for/by a corporation, partnership, company, organization or association including without limitation camps, clubs, resorts, schools, or the like, then the term of this Limited Warranty is limited to a period of one hundred eighty two (182) days after the date of original retail purchase. BangkaPro will offer repair services at a reasonable charge to the customer outside this warranty coverage period.
4. Since this warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal worn fabric or wood finishes or to damage caused by:
4.A. Neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operation, racing competition or commercial services.
4.B. Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by BangkaPro.
This warranty also does NOT cover:
4.1. Normal discoloration, dulling, or crazing of the fabric;
4.2. Abrasions, tears, or punctures;
4.3. Normal color fading;
4.4. Damage to or deterioration of the fabric due to UV exposure;
4.5. Damage or deterioration of the fabric due to exposure to fuel, harsh solvents, or other chemicals;
4.6. Seam separation due to heat exposure.
This warranty does NOT cover product that:
4.7. Has not been assembled, used, and maintained in accordance with the instructions or owner's manual accompanying the Product;
4.8. Has been damaged in an accident;
4.9. Has been abused, misused or improperly operated (see user manual for proper operation);
4.10. Has been repaired, modified or tampered with by someone other than Manufacturer, or authorized depot; or
4.11. Has been damaged as a result of shipping, warehousing, or storage.
5. This warranty will not apply to: Haul-out, launching, storage charge, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, or loss of time and income.
6. Claims shall be made under this warranty by delivering the Product for inspection to a BangkaPro authorized dealer or BangkaPro Showroom, 210 Menlo St., Cor Leveriza St., Pasay City, Metro Manila, provided such service is covered under this warranty. Purchaser shall pay for all related transportation charges. All shipping expenses related to a warranty claim are the Purchaser's responsibility. If the service is not covered by this warranty, purchaser shall pay for all related labor and material and any other expenses associated with that service. Any Product or parts shipped by purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.
7. BangkaPro obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our option replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy and malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve or change the design or any Product without assuming any obligation to modify and Product previously manufactured.
8. All incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. Implied warranties are limited to the life of this warranty.
9. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which may very from area to area.
10. Please noted that in an unlikely event that received merchandise, or any of its parts need to be replaced for any reasons, BangkaPro will deliver replacement parts to the Freight Forwarder of your choice ONLY within the Philippines. Customers outside of the Philippines are responsible for shipping charges associated with shipping of merchandise abroad.
MANUFACTURER'S SOLE OBLIGATION, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT MANUFACTURER'S OPTION AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY, OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE DETERMINED BY MANUFACTURER TO BE DEFECTIVE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty.
EXCEPT AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH, MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF MANUFACTURER. IF, WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE FOUND TO EXIST BEYOND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREABOVE SET FORTH, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WITHOUT APPLICATION OF EXTENDED WARRATY.
Limitations of Remedies.
WATER ACTIVITES ARE, BY THEIR NATURE, HAZARDOUS. USERS OF MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCTS ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ARISING BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE EXCLUDED. YOUR BOAT SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED WITHIN THE PHILIPPINE COAST GUARD APPROVED MAXIMUM CAPACITY RATINGS AS STATED ON THE BOAT.
Restrictions on Limitations and Disclaimers.
SOME PROVINCES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY, FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
Maintenance and Storage:
1. Hull and Seats. Under no circumstances should any part of the boat, specifically including the bottom thereof, be waxed or painted or cleaned with solvents. A mild detergent and tap water should be used to clean the boat. Do not store or handle the boat in extremely cold temperatures. Bright colors may fade when exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods. Your Saturn inflatable boat or raft should be stored in a covered area when not in use to prolong the life of the boat.
2. Inflatable Dinghy Tube. For long term or winter storage rinse the boat tubes with a mild detergent and tap water. Store the boat in a safe, clean and dry place. To prolong the life of the boat tubes avoid storing it in direct sunlight and contact with sharp or abrasive objects. If you store the boat with the tube inflated, release some air pressure so the tube is not inflated to its maximum.
Recognizing that boating poses a potential hazard to others, buyer freely and willingly waives all claims to injury to himself or damage to purchased boat arising out of the improper use. Further, in consideration of the permission of use granted, buyer hereby release GreenPro Enterprises/BangkaPro its directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees from any and all liability for injury of any kind to buyer or to boat or other property buyer may have, incurred by reason of any act or failure to act, on buyer part, or BangkaPro, its directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees, arising because of the use of above mentioned inflatable boat purchased on www.BangkaPro.com
Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless GreenPro Enterprises/BangkaPro, its directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees from all costs, suits, judgments, damages, or expenses, direct or indirect, for injury to other persons and/or their property, including, but not limited to, loss of use incurred by reason of act or failure to act on buyer part or by reason of any act, including negligence, of GreenPro Enterprises/BangkaPro directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees, arising because of use inflatable boat. Buyer recognize that these provisions will cause buyer to be personally liable for his/her act or failure to act during use of inflatable boat purchased on www.BangkaPro.com or through one of our authorized dealers/agents.
If you have any questions you may email us at anytime at email@example.com.